I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are seven ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I continue to write blog posts that address many questions and concerns us musicians have about making our music our business. My podcasts are another free resource. I interview real, working musicians on how they manage to create and maintain a career in music. Chances are, I have already addressed your issue. Just use the search function.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish several blog posts a month, along with a new podcast episode. I write on how to build strategies to handle all the back end business stuff in order to keep you playing music full-time. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Subscribe here …
- Take private drum lessons. If, you are a drummer looking to improve your skills on the drum set or congas, I’d be happy to teach you. I have over 27 years of study and taught private and group classes for the last 8 years. I currently teach around 30 students per week out of a local music school. Check out my teaching page for more details.
- Hire my drumming for you next gig or recording session. I have a wide variety of musical experience. I’ve played in big bands, jazz combos, cover bands, and original groups. I currently have a weekly residency at Henry’s Majestic in Dallas. I’ve also been in the studio several times. Check out my performance page for more information.
- Book me as a speaker or clinician. I regularly put together presentations on both drumming and the business side of music. I’m increasing my availability for these events in 2016. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please email me.
- Join my Inner Circle™. I lead a paid mastermind group for a handful of qualified, high-achievers. It involves face-to-face meetings in Frisco, monthly group video conferences, and individual email coaching. The group is full for 2015, but we will open the 2016 application process again in December. Learn more…
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, and I’m taking on new clients for 2016. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, and want to start the year off right, sign up today!
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to send me a message. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.